Tuesday, September 10, 2013

DJECO matching game


It's always nice to receive an unexpected parcel in the mail, especially when they are the finished products of projects I have been working on. Djeco, a company based in Paris are leaders when it comes to stylish children's games, their packaging is really lovely too. This cute little game is for kids between 5-10, it involves matching either the hats, cheeks or the jumpers of cats, it's actually more challenging than it looks! (the eyes are just a red herring!)

5 comments:

whistleandstitch said...

I love these Ellen, I will definitely look out for these... Think I would stick them all over the walls : )

Kirsty said...

I love this brand and we already own quite a few of these games. I really love the look of this one. Do you know when it will be released ?

Crafted by Carly said...

Djeco is a fantastic brand. I don't have kids, but I DO have some Djeco crafty kits for myself. Your colourful designs suit them sooooo well! Congratulations!!! :-)
Carly
x

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thanks! I am not sure when it will be for sale, when I find out, I'll let you know!