Friday, August 2, 2013

COMPETITION

you may recognize bits in this "fresh as summer rain print" it's a combo of various collages, I really wanted to achieve a fresh pretty feel, I've entered it in the Spoonflower fashion competition,  I think it would look best as wallpaper, what do you think?!

**********competition!**********
This design was largely made up of magazine cut outs, simply let me know what iconic mid century item appears in this fabric (a hint: it has a yellow circle in the middle of it!)
I will send a randomly drawn winner a cushion made of this fabric!
I WILL DRAW THE WINNER AT THE END OF NEXT WEEK!

7 comments:

sally said...

I have this exact clock on my wall. I want to call it a starburst but it looks just like my starburst clock. I'm not sure what else it would be called. But I love this design, like all of your others.

Unknown said...

you lucky thing! they are getting hard to find! Ellenx

Unknown said...

Love the design Ellen. The iconic feature is a starburst or sunburst clock. Wish I had one!!!!

Sally said...

Love the cushion, unfortunately I don't have a sunburst clock either, forever putting them on my watchlist on Trade Me!

whistleandstitch said...

One of those sunburst clocks.. possibly with a domed face... OR I have seen mirrors in the same style !

Gorgeous colours as always

Anonymous said...

Its a sunburst mirror. Lovely print. Fresh and summery. T J D Allen

Anonymous said...

I have just discovered your blog, oh my your art works are to die for! And that fabric! My first thought was starburst, and yes I am another person forever searching for a "bargin" clock. One of your cushions would look just fab nestled in with my others.